• put your amazing slogan here!

    Kangana’s new Avatar as romantic Comedienne!


    Kangana Ranaut is no more seen in serious roles. Now she is presenting herself in a new avatar to Bollywood – that of the romantic comedienne.

    She’s shooting her very first comedy – No Problem with Akshaye Khanna – and will take up another, Tannu Weds Mannu with Madhavan, immediately after that. This image change couldn’t have come at a better time.
    “Yes, I am seeing a lot of changes recently, more positive than negative thankfully,” Kangana Ranaut said of her personal and professional life.
    Excited about doing comedy, Kangana Ranaut said, “It’s taken so long for me to do what most conventional actresses start out doing – romance or romantic comedies. But better late than never. I was tired of being depressed, now it’s time to have some fun,” she said.
    Admitting she’s not too funny a person in real life, despite having a humorous side, the sexy star said, “I am glad I did the intense kind of roles early on in my career. But now I am happy with the kind of films coming my way.”


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Recommended Post Slide Out For Blogger

    Blogroll