• put your amazing slogan here!

    'No dancing in the rain'


    `No dancing in the rain`

    Tuesday, July 02, 2013 11:26 IST
    She is someone most men would love to go out with on a monsoon date, but Malaika Arora Khan tells CS, "Frankly, I am not a monsoon person

    I find the rainy season extremely messy. I feel that the rains are very important and enjoy watching the showers from my windows, but I am not one for 'dancing in the rain'. I am more of a summer girl.

    My style statement in this season is simple: Wear bright colours to beat the grey skies.

    ` Further on, when she was asked about her upcoming item numbers, the lady replied, `As of now, I am busy with other things, but I will surely let you know once I am doing one.` We want to see you in a rain song, Malaika! 

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Recommended Post Slide Out For Blogger

    Blogroll