• put your amazing slogan here!

    Why Paoli Dam goes Bold



    Why Paoli Dam goes Bold

    Tuesday, July 02, 2013 12:07 IST
    Paoli Dam, who came into the limelight with her dare bare act in Hate Story was recently seen in Ankur Arora Murder Case.

    The dusky girl is a known name in Tollywood with as she's acted in films like Shob Charitro Kalponik and Kaalbela. CS caught up with her for a chat on films.

    Tollywood vs Bollywood
    There's not much difference in terms of story-telling, however the budget and infrastructure in Mumbai is better. Recently, I had a great time working with the likes of Kay Kay Menon and Tisca Chopra. I don't select my films as per their 'bold' quotient.

    I am an actor, so I play roles, which seem interesting and challenging. My friends, family and close ones appreciated my act in Hate Story.



    Remembering Rituda
    I was fortunate to act in Rituparno Ghosh's Shob Charitro Kalponik. It happened quite early in my career. I remember him doing my makeup, helping me drape the sari. He had a different kind of energy altogether. Rituda knew how to make a woman look good.

    Films and me
    Whenever I get free time, I watch Ritwik Ghatak's films. I like to read as well. I love Rabindranath Tagore's Bengali novels. Catching up with friends is also fun. 

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Recommended Post Slide Out For Blogger

    Blogroll