• put your amazing slogan here!

    Sanjay Dutt: My family is with me and I am still strong



    Sanjay Dutt: My family is with me and I am still strong

    Sanjay Dutt: My family is with me and I am still strong

    The actor reacts to the Supreme Court judgement sentencing him to five years imprisonment

    Sanjay Dutt, his family, friends and all his fans waited with bated breath for the Apex Court’s judgement in the Mumbai blasts case. And while the Supreme Court reduced the period of his jail term – the star was sentenced to six years imprisonment by the TADA court – he is now fated to be behind bars for five years, 16 months of which he has already served.
    “Will see the copy and now I am looking after legal options. I still believe in the judiciary, my family is with me and I am still strong,” Sanjay Dutt said. “We respect the SC order, we will go by whatever the court directs us to go through,” said Dutt’s lawyer Satish Maneshinde. Sanjay’s sister Priya Dutt, who allegedly broke down on hearing theverdict, stated, “I don’t want to speak. I don’t know what to say.”
    Dutt has already spent 18 months in jail and will have to surrender to the court to complete the remaining three-and-a-half years of imprisonment within the next four weeks.

    Enhanced by Zemanta

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    Blogger news

    About

    Recommended Post Slide Out For Blogger

    Blogroll